Plans and directs the store's day-to-day operations, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies with the procurement department, developing promotional material with the marketing department, and training new staff. Moreover, ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick. Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. Forecast staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
Food Industry is Must
- Deal with customer queries and complaints.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff.
- Train and oversee new staff.
- Teach the staff to smile at customers as they enter and exit the store, especially in the cashier section.
- Teach staff to work under pressure especially on holidays, events, Ramadan, and back to-school season.
- Teach the call center and the picker how to deal with e-commerce orders, then ensure it's working smoothly.
- Teach the bagger the proper way of bagging products then deliver them to the customer.
Preferably Perishable experience