The responsibilities will include:
• • Proactive Monitoring of all the alerts from the Monitoring tools
• Scheduled maintenance activity (like shutdown / start-up of application etc..)
• Monitor batch jobs and restart activity if required
• Manage assigned incident tickets to resolution while maintaining high customer service quality.
• Complete service requests for application/site changes associated with the IDM application.
• Assist clients and support analysts on incident tickets for identity management synchronization.
• Communicate incident/problem descriptions, resolutions, and workarounds to technical system administrators, engineers, and developers.
• Become a subject matter expert for the IDM application.
• Supporting the Global Level Teams Function as part of a complete service team providing the solutions and product improvements most effective to meet our customer's needs.
• Work and deliver results under defined SLA’s and deadlines.
• Partner with CATE developers and engineers for collaboration tools, to determine the resolution of incident tickets.
• Contribute to documentation, known-error databases, and knowledge-base article creation as required.
• Monitor patch deployment / package release and do it manually if required
• User Admin Tasks – Creation / Deletion / Change / Move IDs
• Perform releases after the change is raised and approved by the Specialists
• Resolve all incidents with the support of Offsite / Offshore Specialists
• Trend Analysis
• Event logs monitoring
• Patch Management
• Problem Identification , Root Cause Analysis , Recommend Changes
• Proactive recommendations based on best practices and policy
• Bring in Best Practices from the Industry and technology to CUSTOMER
• Conduct Audits on need and recommend structural changes
• Provide insight to as-is situation at CUSTOMER and the migration plans , if applicable
• Biztalk server administration, maintain environment uptime by monitoring BizTalk Server exceptions and resolving BizTalk Server specific issues. In addition to service monitoring and control(trace and troubleshooting).
• Manage Biztalk server patching and updates.
• Min 3 years of Experience in Identity management solution covering the main 2 version of Microsoft Product FIM 2010 & MIM 2016.
• Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager Certification
• Has strong process orientation
• Strong Infrastructure knowledge Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS Office 365.
• Strong development skills over most of Microsoft IDEs (Visual Studio .Net, PowerShell Scripting)
• Some understanding of corporate computing environments.
• Some understanding of development lifecycles
• Excellent communication skills and experience working with diverse cultures
• Ability to work flexible and stretch hours
• Strong and timely decision-making skills
• Knowledge of Service Management standards (e.g. ITIL)
• Familiarity with the following activities
o Process and Change Support
o Information & Knowledge Management
o Data Center Management
• Vendor Management
• Excellent Data Analysis and orientation
• Knowledge on the tools and technology domain that has been handled
• Understanding of IT Operations Management
• Capable of handling internal and External escalations
• System Integration design in order to facilitate the integration between multiple technologies
• Administration for MS Active Directory, BizTalk Server, and MS Exchange
• Other Identity Management tools