We're looking for Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst for our client in Doha, Qatar.
Project duration: 1 year & Extendable
Experience: 4+ years
Location: Doha, Qatar
- Provide business analyst support expertise to Sales team during the RFI/RFP and POC stages
and help Sales team to draft the RFI/RFP responses
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution – by working closely
with Sales and Implementation teams.
- Understanding our customer’s business requirements and clearly documenting them for our
RPA consultant teams to deploy in an optimal manner the automation projects.
- Facilitating the mitigation of risks and issues throughout the RPA deployment phase.
- Supporting our customers in implementing the required changes to make effective use of
- Delivering demos, technical training and support for new/existing clients.
- Responsible with the handover of the overall solution to Operations teams
- Provide post Go Live support to Operations throughout stabilisation phase
- Travel is expected with this position: 50% of the work time.
What you will bring: -
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Process Owner in Finance and Accounting,
Insurance, HR or ITO services.
- Strong process minded thinking, problem solvers/ solution oriented
- Gathering requirements on RPA point of view and integration parameters
- Individual Contributors.
- Thinkers and analysers - with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and
respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments.
- Engineering/RPA Background Required.
Note: Citizen / Working Visa in Qatar & Candidate should be based in Qatar currently..