Role: SAP MII/SAP PCo / SAP UI5 Techno Consultant
Required Duration: 6 months
Required Experience: 8 years
Work Location: Jubail, KSA
Expected Joining: 30 days & less
Required Visa:WV Visa
- SAP MII/SAP PCo / SAP UI5 - Techno-functional experience in SAP MII/SAP PCo.
- Experience in Integration with L2/L3/L4 (ECC, SAP ME, various MES, LIMS, SCADA, OPC, OPC Historical Data Access etc.) systems.
- Experience in requirements, design, development, testing and Go-Live implementation. Experience in SAP MII upgrades (12.x to higher versions).
- Should have experience in SQL, SAP UI5.
- Experience in web technologies such as HTML, java script, XML, JQuery, XPATH.
- Adequate knowledge of industry standards like ISA 95,
- Experience in software revision control, agile software methodologies, and best practices.
- Should be able to work with Functional team to understand and finalize the requirements.
- Should able to work with development team on solution design, development, implementation & testing.
- Should able to work with test team to generate test scenarios and scripts for system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Should be creative and competent in delivering design, development, testing. Should have good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Should able to coordinate with Client, Onsite, Offshore and other teams.
- Capable of architecting solutions based on SAP MII/SAP PCo platform.
- Should have experience in different domains such as Auto, Pharma, Consumer, Healthcare etc.
- Should be able to configure workflows.
- Should have knowledge of different SAP modules. (MM, PM Etc.)