Jobskey Consultancy UK LTD are actively recruiting an experienced Senior QA Engineer (Global Retail ) on behalf of our award-winning client who is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace.
The Truly Global Retail (TGR) programme is a huge technology transformation initiative to revolutionise our client buying and merchandising capabilities which will allow them to offer the most exciting, relevant product choice for our 20-something customers all around the world. As a key member of the Merchandise Planning team you’ll be working in a scrum set upleading in the design and creation of automated tests for the planning system whilst helping develop the skills of existing team members. You’ll be key in leading the approach and shape of QA work in this space and have the opportunity of a broader influence across the wider programme.
The platform is seen as business critical and whilst you will be part of this core TGR team there are hundreds of Engineers from separate domains contributing to the success of this build. As a result, they need a new Senior QA Engineer to bring initiative, enthusiasm and a fresh perspective to help shape the outcome of the product.
What Will You Be Doing?
Who Are They Are Looking For?
- Collaborate with others within your agile team to identify problems, create the optimal solution and help shape the advanced analytics platform
- Utilise a plethora of testing techniques and methodologies to ensure that their features are being created to the highest spec, surface any potential issues, and resolve them in a timely manner
- Identify quality issues and work with key stakeholders to create and drive best practices
What Skills Will You Need?
- You’ve managed / mentored a team of QA engineers
- You’ve worked in an agile environment
- You’ve worked with complex systems within a large-scale IT programme preferably for retailapplications as we’d ideally like to have someone with a core understanding of retail process
- You appreciate all kinds of testing methodologies and recognise the relevance to use manual orautomation where appropriate and apply exploratory where possible
- You have experience with non-functional testing such as performance, security and accessibility
Also like to see:
- You have extensive test automation experience and have developed your own frameworks preferably in Selenium and C#
- You have worked with COTS applications, ideally Oracle Retail
- You have experience with ETL implementation
- You have experience shell scripting
- You have worked on CI/CD
- Experience testing retail planning systems
- Experience testing Oracle ADF applications
- Experience testing Oracle RPAS applications
- Experience with other OOP specifically Java
- Development of test harness
- Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be accepted. British citizen/EU citizens/ILR applicants only. Candidates on a tier 2 dependent visa may be considered for exceptional candidates.