The candidate will be responsible to install hardware, install operating system and completing the
initial configuration of the server. Install Hyper-V or VMware and complete OS hardening and
installing all the application as per the customer requirement
Required Technical Knowledge
- Should have 4+ years’ experience in platform and server and storage implementation
- Experience in deploying and administer bare-metal and virtualised (VMware and Hyper-V) platform infrastructure
- Good knowledge of server and storage(DELL EMC, HPE and Lenovo) installation and configuration
- Experienced with vCenter installation and HA configuration.
- Experienced with Microsoft system Center Virtual Machine Manager and Windows Clustering.
- Skilled in Microsoft SQL installation
- Coordinate and support post migration testing activities including application performance and database systems
- Windows and Linux operating system installation and administration tasks
- Identification of application dependencies and host system performance/storage requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Help project team with the installation tasks
- Conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) for Platform & Storage solutions
- Coordinate with the vendors and OEMs during implementation and commissioning.
- Complete the system handover with customer acceptance sign-off