Location: Belfast UK
Experience Required: 1. Minimum of 5 years IT industry experience.
2. Minimum of 2 years’ experience of implementing Configuration Management processes within the ServiceNow platform.
This position is part of a Global Configuration Management project team. The Configuration Management Business Analysts will be responsible for designing and implementing deliverables, as well as engaging with stakeholders across the globe within key tracks of work. The analysts will be required to ensure pragmatic and best practice solutions are embedded into the team’s delivery.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Design and implementation of Configuration Management processes with integrations through working sessions and stakeholder engagements.
· Use data insights to identify opportunities and deliver the tasks to improve data quality through process, policy, training or technical changes to systems.
· Minimum of 5 years IT industry experience.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience of implementing Configuration Management processes within the ServiceNow platform.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with multiple stakeholders across the globe and throughout the company at all levels including senior management.
· Minimum of 2 years .net experience.
· Knowledge of Service Now table structures.
· Designing and rolling out training.
· 3-5 years of business experience related to ITSM processes.
· Minimum of 3 years project management experience.
· Analytical mindset and strong excel skills.
· Able to demonstrate experience of successfully delivering against multiple demands and shifting priorities.