· Telecom or similar full life cycle software project implementation experience with a client centric, consultative approach.
· Lead the project team to deliver the projects under the Agile SCRUM methodology, including the running of sprint planning, reviews and retrospective sessions, controlling scope changes and liaising with various stakeholders.
· Strong Telecom domain data/content and process understanding.
· Strong understanding S-SDLC based project implementation.
· System integration experience, including interface design, and familiarity with web-oriented architecture techniques.
· Meeting and communicating with key stakeholders with the information and requirements of the projects.
· Translating the business requirements into high quality logical data and physical models with consultation with relevant stakeholders.
· Maintaining and producing documentation as per Saudi Aramco IT requirement.