Jobskey Consultancy UK LTD are actively recruiting an experienced Business Analyst on behalf of our client who is delivery-focused IT consultancy with over 25 years’ software delivery and IT advisory experience.
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Use a variety of elicitation techniques to identify and map out business domains, identify problems and articulate opportunities which will provide business benefit
- Provide clear actionable advice and recommendations, based on expertise, knowledge and hands-on experience, that helps clients and teams to overcome their business challenges with the use of digital technologies and best-practices in Agile software delivery
- Support the delivery team by organising the backlog andmaking sure that each sprint delivers value to the business
- Confidently take ownership of achieving results for yourclients and your team – by doing and by coaching – whilst working in changeable environments without supervision
- Strong experience of delivering projects in an Agile environment and passionate about the methodology
- 3-15 years experience working as a Business Analyst
- Travel to client sites regularly
- Experience of delivering projects through the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- UML and/or BMPN experience
- Full project lifecycle experience that includes requirements gathering, business process engineering and software implementation
- Track record of delivering projects to end-clients
- Enjoy a challenge
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a related field is advantageous but not essential
Unfortunately, candidates requiring a visa will not be accepted. British citizen/EU citizens/ILR applicants only.